September 30, 2008

"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance."~Franklin P. Jones

I didn't get very much accomplished today. David's cutting teeth...4 of them to be exact, and that means that any work that I'm usually able to get done while he plays or naps goes right out the window. Normally I'd be happy about less work, but when David cuts teeth, he doesn't sleep...or eat...or anything else for that matter, turning instead into my tiny little drooling shadow. This was a brief moment when I attempted to check my email...and he was happy.

Images taken with Photo Booth


2 comments:

QueenBeeing said...

First let me say, he is beautiful! Second, I completely understand. My ten month old is in a similar boat at the moment. Hugs!

i am... said...

Thank you. I really needed that!